Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Go Time...

"Well it's Facebook official." That means it's official right?!  Just kidding.

The River is now out and about on the internet and it gets me excited!  According to my iPhone countdown app, there is 23 days till the show opens, April 11, 2013 to be exact.

What am I doing as of now at this stage in the production? Shopping, pulling, renting and building is what I am currently doing. 
Today I have a list of stores that I'm going to check out to see if I can find what I designed...because "if you draw it, you will find it," as I was once told in grad school. Let's see if this happens...

Here is a little sneak peek of one of my sketches for THE RIVER...



If you would like to read more on what this show is all about here you go:

THE RIVER by Richard Montoya and directed by Sean San Jose runs April 11, 2013- May 4, 2013.

I would also invite you to check out the project that The Triangle Lab is doing in concert with this production, called: CALIFAS: STORIES OF OUR JOURNEYS HOME, GATHERED, SHARED AND PERFORMED.

THE RIVER is the first play kicking off the CALIFAS project, followed by AMERICAN NIGHT at California Shakespeare Theatre and then ALLELUIA, THE ROAD at Intersection for The Arts.

If you're interested in attending the show, tickets are now available, here. Hope you all can make it!!!


No comments: