Friday, January 25, 2013

Things That Make Me Happy...

Here are just a few things in my life that are making me quite happy lately.

*Mad Men Season Six starting April 7! Oh yeah!!!  I'm hoping this new season has more Betty Draper.
Last season they stopped in 1967 and the costumes were very interesting. I can't wait to see what Costume Designer, Janie Bryant has in store.


* Essie Nail Color in "Play Date". I'm trying it out. I'm longing for Spring weather and this color makes me think of Spring.

* Zero Dark Thirty...the movie, directed by Kathryn Bigelow. This film is currently nominated for Best Picture for the Academy Awards. No, it literally doesn't make me happy, because it isn't a happy movie per se. However, I was just in awe of the body of work this film is and what Kathryn Bigelow did with the piece. I can't explain it in words what it is that moved me so much, but it was just a feeling or a stirring inside me that said, I wish more people would see this, it's important.
I think its an amazing and thought provoking film.




No comments: